Saturday 24 October 2009


A couple of friends and me saw Bloc Party play last night at Plymouth Pavilions and I must say they were amazing. Kele was on form as was Tong and the others; the first half of their set was quite relaxed with alot of their slower songs, then the second half was the crazy dancing part. Flux and Helicopter were amazing, I also enjoyed hearing Talons and One More Chance live. The support act was Grammatics, I didnt see much of their set and from what I saw they didn't impress me.


The funniest moment of the night, however, was overhearing a conversation between two strangers in the bar. before Bloc Party had come onstage. It went something like this:

Random bloke: "Has the support act been on yet?"
Random girl: "Yeah they just finished."
Random bloke: "Sh*t! I hate Bloc Party" *tears up ticket and storms out*

Little things like that make my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment